Since 1968 FootMates has specialised in premium youngsters’s footwear. With almost 50 years of experience they offer a variety that exemplifies the term “Trendy American Basic”. The Todd is among the first footwear ever produced by FootMates, profitable the Leather Industries of America’s American Designer Award in 1977. This sample offers time tested leads to selling youngsters’s foot well being. This is your opportunity to place your baby within the basic first walker your father or mother’s purchased for you.
- Custom Match System – Removable, twin insoles in Medium and Vast fitting offered for custom-made fitting
- Roomy Toe Box – Permits tiny toes room to breathe and splay naturally during walking, enhancing stability and decreasing rubbing, friction, and moisture
- Arch Help – Shoe last and insole designed to offer proper arch help for creating ft
- Premium clean leather-based upper
- Versatile, Slip-Resistant Rubber Outsole – Supplies most flexibility, shock absorption, stability and slip-resistance for security and comfort